Yueqing Xujing Fuse Factory
Fuse industry supplier
Many years of experience in the development of fuses
Provide you with a variety of fuse solutions
Source：Yueqing Xujing Fuse Factory
What are the operating specifications of DC control fuses of generator set manufacturers, summarized as follows:
1. When removing the DC control fuse, it should be positive first, then negative. When installing the DC control fuse, it should be installed first negative and then positive. The purpose of this is to prevent parasitic circuits and avoid malfunction of the protective device. The fuse should be installed and taken quickly, not continuously turned on and off, and there should be a period of time between removal and reinstallation (should not be less than 5 s).
2. When the protection device in operation wants to deactivate the DC power supply, the protection outlet connector should be deactivated first, and then the DC circuit should be deactivated. The order of recovery is reversed.
3. When the bus differential protection and failure protection deactivate the DC fuse, the outlet connecting piece should be deactivated first. After adding the DC circuit, check whether the whole device is working normally, if necessary, use a high internal resistance voltmeter to measure the absence of voltage at both ends of the outlet connector, and then add the outlet connector.
4. In the operation of the circuit breaker power failure, the control fuse of the circuit breaker should be removed after pulling the switch and taking safety measures (referring to hanging the ground wire or installing an insulating cover). Because when the circuit breaker is not disconnected, causing the disconnector to be pulled with load, the protection of the circuit breaker can act on tripping. If the fuse is removed before the disconnector is pulled, the accident will be amplified because the circuit breaker cannot trip.
5. In the circuit breaker power transmission operation, the control fuse of the circuit breaker should be installed before removing the safety measures. This is because after installing the control fuse, it is possible to check whether the protection device and the control loop are in good working condition. If there is a problem, it can be dealt with when the security measures are not removed. In addition, at this time, the protection device is in a state of preparation, in case of an accident caused by the circuit breaker in the later operation, the protection circuit can act on tripping. If the control fuse is installed after the disconnector is closed, in case the disconnector is closed with load due to the circuit breaker not being disconnected, the circuit breaker cannot trip and the accident is expanded.
The melt is blown at the crimping or other parts, and there are generally no serious burn marks. The reasons for this may be: the melt section is too small; The melt has scar defects during installation; The fuse porcelain tray is not fixed; The melt crimping is not tight; The melt runs too long and produces a copper-aluminum oxide film, which increases the contact resistance.
High-voltage fuses are simple protective appliances, which are used to protect electrical equipment from overload and short-circuit currents; According to the installation conditions and uses, choose different types of high-voltage fuses, such as outdoor drop type, indoor type, for some special equipment high-voltage fuses should be selected special series; What we often call fuses is a fuse.
Fuse in low-voltage distribution system is a kind of electrical appliance that plays a role in safety protection, fuse is widely used in power grid protection and electrical equipment protection, when the power grid or electrical equipment short circuit fault or overload, can automatically cut off the circuit, to avoid electrical equipment damage, to prevent the spread of accidents.
During the normal operation of electrical equipment, the fuse should not be blown out; In the event of a short circuit, it should be fused immediately; When the current changes normally (such as the motor starting process), the fuse should not be blown out; When the electrical equipment continues to be overloaded, the fusing should be delayed. The rated voltage of the fuse should be greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the circuit.
The high-voltage drop fuse adopts single-phase operation of an insulated rod and does not allow operation with load. It has been found through practice that when the phase is mistakenly pulled with load, most cases are similar to disconnecting the parallel loop or loop, and the disconnection voltage is low, so strong arcing does not occur. When the second phase is pulled open with load, the break voltage is higher because the break voltage is the line voltage.
"Graphene, carbon nanotubes, aerogels, fullerenes, amorphous alloys, superconducting materials, metamaterials, ionic liquids, 3D printing materials, and metal foam." The New Materials Industry Capital Technology Summit released ten new materials with potential in the future.
Users in the logistics industry can log in to China Industrial Electrical Appliance Network to register as members and publish logistics information. China Industrial Electrical Appliance Network provides better service support for our customers, and hopes that customers in the logistics industry will release true and reliable logistics information based on the principle of honesty and credit. Now when you think of "logistics", you should think of the logistics and transportation problem of Double 11, in fact, logistics is a word imported from Japanese materials.
1. The specifications of the fuse should meet the requirements of the protected lines and equipment; The melt shall not be cut small or used together, and metal wire is strictly prohibited instead of fuse.
2. The melt should have a protective cover. Tubular fuses shall not be used without tubes; Melters with filling materials shall not be modified for use.
In order not to fuse the fuse when the motor starts, the rated current of the selected fuse is 1.5~2.5 times larger than the rated current of the motor, so that even if the motor is overloaded by 50%, the fuse will not blow, but the motor will not burn out in 1 hour. Therefore, the fuse can only be used as short-circuit protection for motors, wires, and switchgear, and cannot play the role of overload protection. Only equipment such as thermal relays can be used as overload protection for motors.
When removing the DC control fuse, it should be positive first, then negative. When installing the DC control fuse, it should be installed first negative and then positive. The purpose of this is to prevent parasitic circuits and avoid malfunction of the protective device. The fuse should be installed and taken quickly, not continuously turned on and off, and there should be a period of time between removal and reinstallation (should not be less than 5 s).
Yueqing Xujing Fuse Factory Focus on the production of high and low voltage fuses
COPYRIGHT © 2023 Yueqing Xujing Fuse Factory ALL RIGHTS RESERVED